Purchasing the Discipleship Pathway Assessment
- Go to the assessment product page on LifeWay.com
- Update the quantity of uses needed and click Add to Cart
- Proceed with the checkout process on LifeWay.com
- On the order summary screen, click Activate Membership
- On the next screen, click Create a new passcode
- The next screen will display the passcode for your group (write this down and save it)
Registering for the Discipleship Pathway Assessment
- Go to lifeway.com
- Under the User Registration heading, please enter your passcode and click SUBMIT
- Register an email address and create a password, which will be used to log in going forward
- If registering as a group administrator, choose “Primary Group Leader” or “Lead Pastor” as your role
- To begin the survey, click the green “start here” box on the My Assessment screen
After five surveys are completed, group reports can be generated. From the Admin drop down, choose “Group Report” or “Detailed Report” to access your group results.
Want more detail? You can track results for specific groups of people by Creating Groups and Sub-groups.
Next Steps are automatically provided for all participants. Groups have the option to Customize Next Steps for Your Group allowing you to provide specific help to individuals on what to do after completing the assessment.
Promoting the assessment to your group
We recommend inviting your whole group to complete the assessment. That shows you value their involvement and gives you a more accurate picture of your group than if you hand-select people to participate.
Invite participants through your most effective means of communication. You know what works for your group. This can be a bulletin insert, an email blast, a social media post, or a personal appeal etc. And it probably needs to use multiple methods. Be sure to include your group’s passcode and the registration steps in your communication.
Make it an emphasis. We recommend a two-week communication blitz. This allows for three Sundays to launch, be half-way, and to give a last chance to participate.
Drive toward something. If you plan a time to go over group results in some form, that is an added incentive to participate and be a part of what is coming up. This could be a discussion time, a presentation of highlights from the findings, or in an upcoming teaching series or emphasis.